1. Each adult over the age of 18 planning to occupy the property MUST submit a completed application.
2. If applicant is a student or has no prior rental history, a co-signer is required. The co-signer must also submit a completed application and sign the lease.
3. A completed application consists of signed Application(s), Information Release Form(s), and copies of all state issue identification for each applicant.
4. Once you have completed your application you may do one of the following.
- Mail the Application(s) to Ohio River Properties, LLC, P.O. Box 426, Martins Ferry, OH 43935
- Fax it to (740) 633-3296
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once we have received your completed application(s), we may do the following (this is typically done in 2 business days, or less)
- Process your application
- Review your credit report (we grade on honesty more than credit score)
- Review your criminal report
- Verify your employment and income
- (The combined household income needs to be around 3 times the rental rate of the unit you are applying for)
- If the income does not meet our requirements, your application will be denied.
- Verify your landlord and rental references
6. After reaching a decision on your application we will do the following based on the decision
Acceptance: We will contact you to schedule your lease signing
Denial: We will contact you to let you know why we cannot accept you at this time